How To Export Hotmail Contacts From Outlook.Com?
So, exporting your complete address list is a good way to store all your data for backup purposes. Here, Hotmail Support team provides the two ways to export your Outlook.com contacts to access in another email profile or inside a desktop email program and to customize the details of the exported contacts in a CSV file. Follow the steps given below to download your address book.
- Firstly, you have to Sign in to your Hotmail account using the correct credentials.
- In the top left corner, next to outlook.com, click the grid icon.
- Select People from the appeared drop-down menu.
- The next page will load all your contacts arranged alphabetically on the left.
- Click Manage button in the black bar at the top side.
- From the appeared dropdown menu, select ‘Export for Outlook.com & other services’. Selecting this option will generate a CSV file containing every single person in the contact list.
- Please note the choosing or deselecting contacts in the list will have no effect as exporting file take contain each and every contact.
- On the appeared download prompt, select an easy-to-find destination folder to save the file.
- Rename the exported file instead of the default OutlookContacts.csv.
- After that, you have to click the Save button.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see ‘do you want to open or save OutlookContacts.csv from the people.live.com?’ confirmation message.
- Select a specific download folder or a file name, click on the Save button drop-down arrow.
- Select “Save As” button.
Get Quick Hotmail Support Via Helpline Number 0261003579
If you want to import your contact into any other webmail service providers like Gmail, Yahoo, AOL Mail, etc then you can contact our experts for the procedure. Just pick your phone dial our helpline number to reach Hotmail Technical Support. Our team will provide the best resolutions to all your issues. You can also talk our experts for any problem occurring in your account.